Mayor of Portland
Donate Your Way
Write a Check or Give by Phone
Checks should be made payable to Albertina Kerr and mailed to:
c/o Development Office
424 NE 22nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
- Vinyl/Leather Couches or Loveseats
- Mattresses (new)
- Living & Dining Room Furniture (tables, bookshelves, etc.)
- Kitchen Appliances (blenders, microwaves, etc.)
- Bedding (new – twin, twin xl, or full size)
- Towels, Washcloths (new)
- Nursery Gift Cards/Supplies for Vegetable Gardens
- MP3 Players (without camera)
- Bicycles, Razor Scooters, Skateboards and Helmets (ages 10-17)
- Sports Equipment (rubber balls, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls)
- KingPin Bowling Gift Cards
- Movie Theater Gift Cards
- Weighted Vests (any size)
- Weighted Lap Toys or Sensory Toys
If you would like to donate new or gently used items to our clients or programs, please contact Chloe at [email protected] or 503-262-0175.
Give Stock or Through Your IRA
The IRA Charitable Rollover is a great way to make a tax-free gift using your qualified retirement plan. If you are 70½ or older, you can transfer up to $100,000 from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to Kerr. Contact [email protected] or 503-262-0175.
Recommend a grant through a Donor Advised Fund or Foundation
Include Kerr in Your Estate Plans
Give Real Estate
Partner with us
Tax Refund Donations
It’s easy, just follow these steps:
- Find Albertina Kerr Kid’s Crisis Care on Schedule OR-Donate. We are listed on line 8 (Charity Code #26).
- Enter how much of your refund you want to donate on the Schedule.
- Once you finalize your giving on the Schedule, go to line 45 on Form OR-40 and enter your total donation amount.
Shop to Donate
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: You can help us earn donations just by linking your Rewards Card to Albertina Kerr and scanning it every time you shop at Fred Meyer.
- goodshop: Shop at your favorite online stores through goodshop. Save big on your purchases with easy-to-access coupons. And, once you’ve made a purchase, goodshop makes a donation to Kerr in your honor.